Q: What do you expect for tomorrows event?
- I expect a great fight tomorrow. Last time I fought Errol it was a three round fight, but now its five rounds. But it dosent really matter how many rounds it is, I will fight the same way I always do and I don’t think the fight will go the distance.
Q: You disapeard from the Kick boxing scene for a long time, what happened?
- I was going down the wrong track and one thing lead to the other. I hade issiues both in and outside of the ring but that’s behind me now. I am back on the Kick boxing scene because I honestly love it and actually never wanted to leave it. Now I have found my self again and I get motivated by fighting my inner deamons, and my ambition is to fight my way to a titel shot.
Q: What do you know about your opponent Gökhan Saki?
Gökhan Saki is a credible fighter, but I belivee I have fought perhaps better opponents in the past, like Peter Aerts and such. I expect the fight to be a hell of a fight, I cant underestimate him, and I don’t, but he should not underestimate me either, I still have youth left in me.
Q: What will happen in the ring tomorrow?
- I expect a nice fight tomorrow, Carter Williams is a nice guy and a good fighter so it will be a good fight. But, I am gonna kick his ass cause I train hard and I am sure I will kncok him out!
Robin Van Roosmalen
Q: How are you and what are your expecations for tomorrow?
- I am all good, the weight wasent any problem and I am ready to fight. I am facing a good opponent (Dzhabar Askerov), he is strong and he has a style that is simular to my style. But to me that dosent matter, I will fight the same way I always do. I think someone is gonna get knocked out, its that kind of a fight, we both move forward and strike allot.
Q: What would you spend the 300 000 US Dollar at if you would win the entire tournament?
I have promised my mom a new car, like a new AUDI TT, so if I win that will be the first thing to buy.
Q: We are used to see you at middelweight –70Kg but now you are fighting at -76, how come?
- This weightclass suits me much better and I have decided that –70Kg is not an option anymore. Normaly, before fights, I weigh about 84 Kilos so now I am closer to my normal weight.
Q: What do you know about your opponent Alex Harris?
I know that Harris is a southpaw fighter and that he beat Sato last year in Stockholm. He is a very difficult opponent, but so am I.